Certain payment processors show charges as recurring with a 'RECURRING' notation in order to decrease the chance of the charge getting rejected. Though it looks like the charge is recurring, it's not actually recurring and won't debit your account. If you have any questions, please send us an email at email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- What is monthly billing and how does it affect me?
- How am I alerted about monthly billing?
- What if I want to change the date I am billed on?
- I never spent this much at Argo Tea. Why is it appearing on my bank statement?
- I was double-charged! How do I get a refund?
- I don't recognize a charge on my account. What do I do?
- Why is there a charge from LevelUp on my bank/credit card statement?
- Why does my bank statement list 'Boston, MA' as where I transacted?
- What is the $1 charge on my account?
- Why is there a recurring charge notation on my account?