To help save on processing fees, we bundle transactions from the same month into one charge. You’ll receive a monthly statement detailing out your purchases and how much you’ve saved. The money we save gets passed back to you as rewards, so it's a win-win.
Articles in this section
- What is monthly billing and how does it affect me?
- How am I alerted about monthly billing?
- What if I want to change the date I am billed on?
- I never spent this much at Argo Tea. Why is it appearing on my bank statement?
- I was double-charged! How do I get a refund?
- I don't recognize a charge on my account. What do I do?
- Why is there a charge from LevelUp on my bank/credit card statement?
- Why does my bank statement list 'Boston, MA' as where I transacted?
- What is the $1 charge on my account?
- Why is there a recurring charge notation on my account?